50% PRICE REDUCTION
Until December 15, 2020, a reduction of all rates to 50% will be applied
Basic Admission 4,50 €
- Visitors that cannot benefit from the reduced or free admission
Reduced Admission 2 €
- Citizens between 5 and 16 years of age. Accreditation by means of identification card or passport from 14 to 16 years of age.
- Persons over 65 years of age.
- Accredited students up to 25 years of age with updated national or international student’s card.
Free Admission 0 €
- Children under 5 years of age.
- 18 May, International Museum Day. 12 October, National Holiday of Spain, without distinction of nationality.
- Large families with accreditation by the Official Family Book or equivalent of the EU and Latin American countries holders of residency or work permits of those nationalities.
- Members of the ICOM (International Museum Council), by means of accrediting card of that organisation.
- Official Tourist Guides with Official Tourist Guide card.
- Professors with teaching staff card.
- Persons with disability with accreditation. The accompanying person also has free access.
- Persons in legal situation of unemployment that accredit this circumstance by means of Employment Demand Card or equivalent document issued by the competent organisation.
- Wednesdays from 10:00 to 16:00 h. and Sunday from 15:00 to 19:00 h.(until 18:00 in winter), free admission for citizens of the European Union, residents and holders of work permit in that territory and Latin American citizens, following accreditation of nationality (national identification card, passport or driver’s licence) or residency or work permit. The free offer is limited to the tour without guide. Only in ticket office
Agencies 3 €
- Groups of Official Tourist Guides. The Price to apply will be that which corresponds according to the condition of each member of the group or Agency Price.
At the box office only payment by card will be accepted