50% PRICE REDUCTION
Until March 16, 2021, a reduction of all rates to 50% will be applied
Royal Palace Visit + Royal Kitchen
Basic Admission 8,50 € (Includes a visit to the exhibition "La otra Corte" and "Rafael en Palacio. Tapestries for Felipe II ”, from December 4, 2020)
Basic Admission 8 € (When the exhibition "The Other Court" ends)
- Visitors that cannot benefit from the reduced or free admission.
Reduced Admission 5,50 € (Includes a visit to the exhibition "La otra Corte" and "Rafael en Palacio. Tapestries for Felipe II ”, from December 4, 2020)
Reduced Admission 5 € (When the exhibition "The Other Court" ends)
- Individual members of large families with accreditation by the Official Family Book.
- Citizens between 5 and 16 years of age. Accreditation by means of identification card or passport from 14 to 16 years of age.
- Persons over 65 years of age of the member States of the European Union or Latin American countries. By means of identification card, passport, driver’s licence, work or residency permit.
- Accredited students up to 25 years of age with updated national or international student’s card.
Free Admission Palace 2 €
Conditions to access the free visit of the Royal Palace
- Children under 5 years of age.
- Large families with accreditation by the Official Family Book or equivalent of the EU and Latin American countries holders of residency or work permits of those nationalities.
- Members of the ICOM (International Museum Council), by means of accrediting card of that organisation.
- Official Tourist Guides with Official Tourist Guide card.
- Professors in individual visit with teaching staff card.
- Persons with disability with accreditation. The accompanying person also has free access.
- Persons in legal situation of unemployment that accredit this circumstance by means of Employment Demand Card or equivalent document issued by the competent organisation.
For all the rates that include the Palacio view, the selected time of your entrance corresponds to the time of visit of the Real Cocina, to realize it must be presented 5 minutes before in the specific meeting point located in the Entrance hall to Palace. The visit to the rest of the premises of the Royal Palace, can do it before or after the visit to the Royal Kitchen, taking into account the closing hours.
Royal Kitchen visit only
Admission 3 €
You must access the Royal Palace by the preferred door 15 minutes before the time indicated in your tickets, and present 5 minutes before at the specific meeting point located in the entrance hall to the Palace.