- National Heritage vouchers are individual and allow unlimited visits to the museums included on them during their validity period.
- They can only be purchased at the ticket desks. They can be purchased at any of the sites to which they provide access.
- In the venues that allow self-guided visits, entrance is the same as the preferential entrance offered by the museum for advance purchases on the website.
- In the venues where only a guided tour is available, a specific time must be requested at the museum’s ticket desk on the day of the visit, being flexible depending on availability, and keeping in mind that it may not be possible to visit the museum on that day if there are no times available.
- The vouchers do not include visits to Príncipe Don Carlos House or Infante Don Gabriel House, the San Lorenzo de El Escorial Monastery, or the Labrador House in the Aranjuez Palace Gardens.
- The reduced rate, where possible, is subject to the same criteria that apply to the purchase of single tickets.
Vouchers currently available
Voucher 1: Descalzas Reales Monastery and the Royal Monastery of the Incarnation (valid 48 hours)
- Flat rate: €8
Voucher 2: All National Heritage museums located in the Community of Madrid (valid one year).
- Standard rate: €30
- Reduced rate: €19
Voucher 3: All National Heritage museums (valid one year). Madrid Royal Palace, San Lorenzo de El Escorial Royal Site, Aranjuez Royal Site, La Granja de San Ildefonso Royal Palace, El Pardo Royal Site, Riofrío Royal Palace, Almudaina Royal Palace, San Jerónimo de Yuste Monastery, Santa María la Real de Las Huelgas Monastery, Santa Clara de Tordesillas Royal Monastery, Descalzas Reales Monastery, Encarnación y Abadía Benedictina de la Santa Cruz del Valle de los Caídos Monastery
- Standard rate: €50
- Reduced rate: €28